December 22, 2007

I can totally relate!

(Names have been left out to protect the innocent.)

I went to the movies last night to see P.S. I Love You. My "friend" - see disclaimer above- and I loved it. Laugh, cry, oogle, etc.... All the things you long for in a movie including great acting. There is a particular line in the movie where Harry Connick Jr. says something like "I don't want to be the shoulder some girl cries on...." He goes on to finish this rant, but we missed it because a guy in the row behind us delivers and "I know what you mean" chuckle which said friend and I double over with laughter at hearing. I was seriously wondering if the poor chap was sitting with the "I need a shoulder" girl at that very minute. It was sort of a "hu-huh" kind of laugh. Yeah, you know, the one you use when your friend tells a story about her husband or mother or coworker which you can totally relate to.

What a delicious moment! Indeed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These movies of which you speak.... people "act" in them?

How very interesting.

I would be interested in seeing one about a planet that is overtaken by poisonous lip gloss.

Indeed.

Anonymous said...

this made me laugh...

danielle said...

funny!