September 5, 2008

Tae Kwon Do Class

There are so many stories from Evan's Tae Kwon Do class that I could tell. I was biting my lip to keep from laughing the entire time, while furiously texting all the funny things Master Kil (wouldn't it be scary if it were two l's) said to the new white belts to Natalie.

He would ask them questions and then tell them the answer he expected them to give when asked again. For example.

Master Kil: Who is your hero?

Students: My mom and dad because they do everything for me.

Sometimes he would ask a question, let the students give some answers and then tell them the expected answer to the question.

So then Master Kil asks, " Who is your best friend?"

And Evan shouts out, "God!"

Not what Master Kil was looking for, but a perfect answer in my book!

*Look forward to future Master Kil stories, I'm sure!

3 comments:

danielle said...

awesome!!

Anonymous said...

AH HA HA!!! Go Evan! That is so funny.

Yes, more Master Kil stories please.

Anonymous said...

Evan is great!!!!