April 28, 2008

What to name the kid...

So I was in our morning staff meeting and a friend and fellow teacher was explaining how a friend of hers, who just had a baby, named the baby Journey. They were missionaries in Africa and there the people name their baby a word that describes the time period during which the baby was born or carried or conceived (not sure which).

I just started cracking up when I thought about what I might possibly have named my children if this were the case here in the States. Don't you wonder what your name would be if your parents had followed this naming procedure? I think I might ask.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know what you would have named your kids.

Anonymous said...

me too.

do tell.

Landry, Renée, and Baby Girl!!! said...

me three!!!!

Stephanie said...

I am pretty sure mine would be Caffeine! Just stopping by to read and this amused me.