October 28, 2008

Getting buzzed on the highway...

No, I was not drinking and driving. I was driving and puking.

I have had terrible migraines my whole life. The usual causes are lack of food and stress. Yesterday I had both and I had the worst migraine of all times. It totally took the number one spot on my chart of all time bad migraines.

Mistake #1: Didn't eat dinner and tried to replace it with a Snickers.

Mistake #2: Didn't stop by my car on the way to class to get meds even though the headache had already started.

Mistake #3: Stayed in class instead of leaving at break.

The result of these three mistakes was a trail of Puke from Ypsilanti to Howell. I was so nauseous, that I could barely drive 60 mph. The first and third pukefest happened before I entered and after I exited the highway. The second time though I could barely pull over on time let alone get to a parking lot or toilet. So I jump out of my can and commenced the projectile upchucking along the side of the highway. Just as I was finishing up, you know, spitting the little bits of leftover out, I looked up just in time to get buzzed by this little white car who didn't see the fully lit up van parked on the side of the road.

I guess I'm lucky it was close enough to splash the puke puddle back onto me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. Are you feeling any better now? Yikes.

Natalie said...

No way. Wait, did it splash the puke puddle on you? Either way, this must have been bad to have topped the list.

Anonymous said...

for shame!