August 26, 2007

My Blog

Like many others I have been inspired to share my thoughts and what-not with the entire web-surfing world. I haven't yet decided if this will be a good idea on my part or not. I know I enjoy reading many other blogs, but will anybody enjoy (or even read) mine?

I feel the need to explain my Blog title, for those who don't know or it hasn't reached you yet. I picked it up from a movie called "Stomp the Yard." Two of the characters are fighting and their friends grab them and hold them back. The one says something like, "this isn't over," and the other says, with his back turned and pointing his finger like a gun in the air, "Indeed." It has become a popular phrase between my friend Natalie and I. I have noticed she is spreading the word. So if you hear it on the street someday soon, you will know where it originated from.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Indeed.

Anonymous said...

i've heard much about you from natalie, and look forward to getting to know you in blogland.

i got your comment on my myspace (which i rarely use). i have just begun rereading poisonwood... i read it years ago and remember enjoying it but not much else about it. i'm looking forward to the read, and will let you know my thoughts when i'm done!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, how exciting to see you blogging too! I do enjoy and look forward to learning more about people I "know". It's always a joy and eyeopening sometimes. It is really the kind of "small talk" I love. I look forward to more reading.

Nancy wood